Sgrios Mass: Call of Sgrios

Mass by Priestess Sinna Liandra

I woke from dreams of death,
and wondered what they meant.
The nightmares made me ponder,
from where were they sent?

I asked those around me,
an omen, so they said.
But doubt their words, I did,
as I went back to bed.

Soon I woke once more,
with clarity that day.
Called, I felt I was,
to the God of Decay.

Many call him evil,
a vile malediction.
They fear the unknown,
we all face Destruction.

I wandered to these halls,
where many Aislings dread,
past wings and claws of darkness,
and bodies of the dead.

A priestess greeted me,
a smile on her face,
"How may I help you?
What brings you to this place?"

"He is most important,"
I then said to her,
"I wish to give my thanks,
as a worshiper."

We spoke of the gods,
to test what I knew,
she soon determined,
that my faith was true.

Now I stand before you,
strong in my beliefs,
he gives us life,
and a scar he then leaves.

A small price to pay,
that others may abhor,
but thankful they should be,
to walk the lands once more.

Comments