Book of the Black Mass: Vol. 1

Greetings, worshipers. I have made my return, once more, to Temuair and have taken up residence in the Temple of Sgrios. In my absence the faith has decayed and I am determined to see it restored to it's glory and, once more, place our faith at the forefront of Temuair's religious awakening.

That being said, I have collected the masses given during the last period of life into a tome and placed it into the Sgrios Library. These masses will no longer be listed on the temple slate, so if you're looking for them, please find them here. New masses will begin to be held on a regular schedule once more.

((Please join us in the Sgrios Temple this Saturday at 1pm EST, with regular masses being held at that time every other week))

Comments

  1. Excellent I delighted to hear this and look forward to your next mass (Masqurade)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment